These 4 ingredient Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls are the BEST energy booster! Chewy, sweet & filling, they are everything you need in a snack. If you like peanut butter then these are definitely for you! They’re the perfect plant based snack, totally vegan, gluten free and soy free depending on the chocolate you use..
An easy and healthy peanut butter ball that tastes like peanut butter cookie dough. What’s not to like!?
These peanut butter cookie dough balls are super simple to make. I used only 1/2 a cup of coconut flour to bind them together. They require absolutely no baking at all! You can store them in your fridge or freezer so you have a quick and tasty snack for whenever you get peckish.
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Balls are great to grab before a workout, pack in a lunch box, take a couple as you walk out the door, pretty much any time! They are portable, filling, and taste great! Plus you can make them in just minutes.
- 1 cup natural, unsalted creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup Chocolate chips, use paleo-friendly chocolate chips, if desired
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- In a medium bowl, add peanut butter, maple syrup, and stir until combined
- Add in the coconut flour. Mix together as long as you can.
- Fold in chocolate chips until thickened.
- Cover bowl and freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from freezer.
- Roll into bite sized balls and place onto the prepared baking sheet, spaced evenly apart.
- Transfer back to the freezer to chill for 20-30 minutes, or until firm.
Freezing instructions: store in an airtight container in the freezer for 1-2 months. Very firm, but soft enough to eat straight out of the freezer.