These Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies are so yummy, they’ll have you scraping the dish to devour every last crumb! They are thick, dense and rich with a fudgy center. And best of all, you can easily whip up these delightful treats in no time!
These rich and chocolaty Gluten Free Fudgy Brownies have dense, fudgy middles and crinkly tops. They aren’t overly sweet. If you find yourself reaching for darker chocolate over milk chocolate, then go ahead. They are one-bowl and come together in minutes. There’s also a good chance you already have all the ingredients on hand.
There are never leftovers with these brownies, and everyone is always sure to be begging for the recipe! They are spectacular on their own or serve them warm with ice cream.
What does your ‘perfect’ brownie look like?
Mine is dense, rich, chewy, moist, über-chocolatey and just plain irresistible.
- 150g plain chocolate or dark chocolate
- 100g unsalted butter
- 200g Granulated sugar
- 100g Gluten Free Plain White Flour
- 3 eggs
- Line a 15x20cm/6x8" baking dish with parchment paper and pre-heat the oven.
- Gently melt together the chocolate and butter.
- In another bowl mix in the sugar and eggs.
- Then mix in the flour.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and butter.
- Pour into your prepared parchment lined baking dish.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 22-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares or slices before serving warm or cold.