These EASY Almond Clusters have only 3 ingredients. Sure, the sea salt make it 4 ingredients, but its optional if you prefer to leave it out, although it really brings out the taste of the chocolate. did I mention they’re super easy?
The recipe starts out with some good quality dark chocolate and a little coconut oil. You’ll melt the two together in the microwave until the mixture is nice and smooth. You can leave out the coconut oil, but I prefer to add it to help keep the chocolate from seizing in the microwave. It also give the chocolate a beautiful shine, and a plus is coconut oil is super good for you. You can also use vegetable or canola oil if you don’t have any coconut oil on hand.
For the almonds in this recipe, Its best to use Whole Natural Diamond Almonds. I love every single flavor of Diamond Almonds, but when it comes to making recipes like these clusters the Whole Natural Almonds are my favorite.
- 200g Diamond Whole Almonds
- 150g Good Quality Dark Chocolate of your Choice
- 1tbsp Coconut Oil
- Sea Salt To Sprinkle
- Line a baking sheet with Parchment.
- Melt the Chocolate and Coconut Oil in the microwave, place it in a medium heat-proof bowl. Melt in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
- Stir the almonds into the chocolate, making sure to coat each one. Spoon clusters onto a lined baking sheet, as large or small as you'd like.
- Sprinkle with a little sea salt, then allow chocolate to completely set. I placed my baking sheet in the refrigerator to speed it up.