So I have been seeing this recipe for 2 Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge all over Pinterest. I hadn’t ever heard of a recipe quite like this, so I decided to give it a whirl, since I had all the ingredients on hand.
This fudge is sweet and creamy, bursting with peanut butter flavour. With only two ingredients, this recipe will get you out of the kitchen and spending time with your family!
Honestly this fudge was super easy, its delicious and doesn’t require a candy thermometer or even a stove top! Just two ingredients and a microwave is all you need! The hardest part about making this 2 ingredient peanut butter fudge is waiting for it to set!
This fudge is a little more of a soft set than other variety’s, but I think it is much more creamy. I would never be ashamed to take this to a party or give it away as a gift! I put the fudge in the freezer to harden, I just could not wait. I would usually store it in the refrigerator. You don’t even want to know how many pieces I ate while I was photographing this post!
- 1lb/450g White Chocolate or White Candy Coating
- 450g jar Creamy Peanut Butter
- Line an 8x8" baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper with 3-4" of it hanging off either side. and set aside.
- Place the chocolate, broken into large chunks, into a large microwavable-safe bowl. Melt bark on high for 60 seconds, then stir. Melt for another 60 seconds and stir. Continue to do this at 30 second intervals until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Scoop the entire container of peanut butter into the bowl of melted chocolate and stir until peanut butter is completely incorporated and mixture is smooth. Pour mixture into prepared pan and place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or the freezer for 15 minutes or until set.
- When set using the foil or parchment hanging over each edge, lift the fudge out of the pan. Cut using a sharp knife (for smooth cuts, run your knife through hot water before each cut) into 1x1" pieces.