Mini Gluten Free Pretzels, Caramel Rolos and M&Ms make up these wonderful, delicious treats. If you love sweet and salty combinations then these M&M Rolo Pretzel Bites are for you.
This salty and sweet phenomenon is perhaps one of the easiest things on the planet to make, which is a blessing and a curse. The curse lies in the fact that they are so effortlessly simple. Because, let me tell you, it takes an insane amount of willpower to eat only one. In fact, if you’re not careful, the entire batch will be gone in seconds.
Adults and children alike will enjoy making these. The pretzel treats are easy and fun to make. Everyone will go crazy for these sweet and salty treats.
I know a lot of you will ask if Rolos are gluten free well while they are not certified gluten-free, The Hershey Company does list Rolo on their list of gluten-free products so it should be safe to eat. PLEASE NOTE that this does not include Rolo Mini’s (which should be considered not gluten-free).
- 20 Gluten Free Pretzels
- 20 Rolos
- 20 M&Ms (or peanut M&Ms)
- Preheat oven to 325*F/160*C/Gas 3.
- On a pan lined with parchment paper, lay out all pretzels side by side.
- Place a rolo on each one. Bake for 3-4 minutes, or until rolos have begun to soften.
- Once out of the oven, place an M&M on top of each rolo pressing down gently.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then enjoy.