Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick, chewy, chunky, and soft. Its just another incredible combination of peanut butter and chocolate!
Before we start on these delicious cookies you May Wonder if Reece’s Pieces are gluten free well Reese’s Pieces are listed on Hershey’s Official Gluten-Free Food List, so they are gluten-free (but do keep in mind that they are not certified gluten-free). If you look at the official Hershey’s gluten free list Reese’s pieces are listed, so they are gluten free.
Okay well hands down these are the best cookies you will ever devour. And you will certainly devour them. They are a great Halloween cookie. I mean just look at the colors of the Reece’s Pieces. Black, Yellow and Orange. Great for Halloween right?
You all know how much I love baking cookies, well eating them too is the best part. As you will see these cookies did not last long. It was almost impossible to take the photos as my wee mans hand kept creeping in to the shot to steal another cookie.
- 1 ¾ cup Gluten Free plain flour
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbsp plus ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ t baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- Preheat oven to 180*C fan/350*F/Gas 4.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In stand mixer or a hand mixer add brown sugar, butter, vanilla extract, egg, creamy peanut butter and mix on medium until creamy and light in color.
- Add the salt, baking soda, and flour.
- Mix until just combined.
- Add Reese’s Pieces and the chocolate chunks gently.
- Scoop out 2 Tablespoons of dough for each cookie. Lightly roll dough ball into a round, place on parchment paper and press down a little bit of the round. Repeat until you have filled your baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes, move to cooling rack and complete with rest of cookies. Enjoy.
To freeze dough roll into balls on some parchment and freeze them, once frozen put them in a zip lock bag and freeze again for an emergency cookie when needed.