If you love soup, then stop EVERYTHING and try this Easy Gluten Free Chicken Soup.
There are however a few things that need to be said:
First you only need ONE POT and no messy kitchens, no extra dishes, just ONE SINGLE POT! Secondly, you don’t need a lot of time!
Company coming over last minute? You can whip this Easy Gluten Free Chicken Soup up in 30 minutes or less!
This is pure comfort food, so rich and creamy and satisfying, it’s exactly the sort of thing you want to curl up on the couch with when the evenings are chilly, and best of all, it’s easy and FAST to make.
- 1tsp Vegetable Oil
- 2oz/50g gluten free plain flour
- ½ pint/275ml milk
- 1pt/575ml of chicken stock
- pinch of salt
- 1 finaly chopped onion
- ¼ pint/125ml cream
- Heat oil in a saucepan.
- Add the onion and fry for 1 minute.
- Add in the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring all the time.
- Gradually stir in the stock with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 15 minutes, keep stirring until thickened.
- Lastly add the cream and stir until heated through.