This Gluten Free Chocolate and Raspberry Cake is do delightful. It’s made with ground almonds, loads of chocolate and raspberries too.
If you have a sweet tooth like me you’ll love this gluten free chocolate and raspberry cake. I know it sounds exaggerate but I need to say that this cake is out of this world! Believe me, it is! I can honestly say this is the best chocolate cake I have ever had, just because it’s so flavourful.
It’s moist inside and crispy golden brown from the outside. It’s extremely tasty. All the ingredients go so well together.
- 200g/8oz Unsalted Butter
- 100g/4oz Dark Chocolate chips
- 200g/8oz Plain Chocolate chips
- 5 Eggs separeted
- 2tbsp Soft Dark Brown Sugar
- 100g/4oz Ground Almonds
- 200g/8oz Raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- Cocoa powder for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas mark 4.
- Grease a 8in cake tin and line it with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly.
- Beat in the egg yolks and sugar until smooth.
- Add the ground almonds and stir gently to combine.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the chocolate mixture with the raspberries.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
- Garnish with more raspberries and a sprinkle of cocoa powder and serve with Custard, ice cream, or just cream.