Chocolate and peanut butter is definitely a combo that they will serve in heaven and when you use it as a topping for this Gluten Free Reese’s Candy Bark, it doesn’t get any better! You could really use any combo of candy that you have, but I highly recommend this one.
This bark would also be an awesome treat for Christmas, you could give it to friends or serve it at a party. It literally takes 5 minutes to throw together!
I love making bark. It is the lazy baker’s answer to everything. It’s just spreading layers, refrigerating, another layer or two, and then you break it apart and start eating.
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6-8 Reese's peanut butter cups (more or less, depending on what you prefer), chopped
- ½ cup Reese's pieces candy
- Take a 15x10x1" cookie sheet and line with wax paper.
- Pour chocolate chips into a medium sized bowl and microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then return to the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir until completely melted and smooth, pour melted chocolate onto prepared sheet.
- Using a flat spatula, spread chocolate out on the wax paper until it's about ¼" thick.
- Sprinkle Reese's peanut butter cups and Reese's pieces, evenly over the melted chocolate.
- Place bark in the fridge for 30-45 minutes so that it can set up.
- When it has hardened, remove from fridge and use a sharp knife to chop into large pieces (or you can use your hands to break it into small pieces).