These Gluten Free Chocolate Covered Pretzels have a stunning appearance and a spectacular salty sweetness that’s terrific at parties. And they’re so simple to create!
These fun snacks are scrumptious and easy to make. Dip pretzels in any Chocolate or Candy Melts, then decorate with sprinkles or melted candy drizzle. Have several kinds of sprinkles, colored sugar and Candy Melts on hand for endless decorating possibilities.
To make some of these chocolate covered pretzels, I just held onto the top of the pretzel, and dipped it in chocolate. After shaking off the excess, I sprinkled with Valentine’s sprinkles. You could easily use forks and cover the whole pretzel too. Make these chocolate covered pretzels for any occasion and just mix up the sprinkles that you put on them!
- 200g Chocolate, melted, white, dark or milk chocolate
- Gluten free Pretzels
- Colored Sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Hold onto the top of the pretzel. Dip in the melted chocolate. Gently shake off the excess. Or dip the whole pretzel in and lift it out with a fork, shaking off the excess.
- Hold over the lined baking sheet, sprinkle with the colored sprinkles.
- Place on baking sheet to let the chocolate harden.