3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies are super simple to make and they are the best peanut butter cookies I’ve ever had! These are a Must Make!!
I do like to add a bit of vanilla to mine but I promise they work and taste just as good with out the vanilla so I keep it optional.
Nothing beats a classic cookie, loved by everyone. Especially one that you can whip up in minutes! This peanut butter cookie recipe requires only 3 ingredients and no flour. Everyone needs to know it and enjoy it when a craving for a peanut butter cookie hits.
I made mine just a bit smaller than any other kind of cookie.These cookies are so handy to make, they are so easy and it only takes like 2 minutes to prepare the dough.
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- ½tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the peanut butter and sugar together then add the egg and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms.
- Roll balls of the dough with your hands then place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a spoon or do the traditional criss cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake at 325*F/160*C fan/Gas mark 3 for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave on the tray to cool completely before removing.