If you’ve never tried a batch of Gluten Free banana bread nutella muffins, hot from the oven, with gooey Nutella in the middle, you are definitely missing out!
There is nothing better than a slice of Banana Bread with a nice thick layer of Nutella on top. So why not try shake things up by baking Banana Bread Muffins and adding a dollop of Nutella over each one before baking.
As they bake the Nutella sinks to the middle and the batter rises over the top.
Once you bite into these bad boys that delicious oooey gooey Nutella just oozzes out.
These Banana Bread Nutella Muffins are definitely on the side of baking successes. I could eat a hundred of these soft Nutella muffins and still crave more!
- 10oz/280g Gluten free Self raising flour
- 5oz/140g Soft light brown sugar
- 7oz/200g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Bananas
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Nutmeg
- Nutella Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas 4.
- Line your muffin tray with Cases.
- Mix the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- In another Bowl Mash the Bananas with a fork then add them to the mixture.
- Beat in the eggs, then mix in the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Spoon mixture into the cases, half fill them then put a spoon of nutella on each one then top them up with the mix again.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.