I have the most perfect no-bake dessert for you. If you love white chocolate and strawberries? Then you are gonna love today’s recipe.
Gluten Free White Chocolate & Strawberry Ganache Tart – A deliciously rich and creamy no-bake white chocolate tart recipe that is stuffed full of fresh Strawberries, and has a sweet Gluten Free digestive biscuit crust!
This tart is not too rich, and has just the right amount of creaminess and flavour. Throw in some fresh Strawberries for the ultimate dessert that everyone can enjoy.
Who says a delicious tart has to be a lot of work and be expensive.? By serving an easy and delicious dessert like this White Chocolate & Strawberry Ganache Tart everyone will be shocked how easy it was. Or be like me and keep that a secret! 😉
- 300g Gluten Free digestive biscuits
- 130g /1/3 cup unsalted butter
- 350g/2 cups white chocolate
- 120ml/1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh Strawberries
- Brake up your biscuits until all are crumbs and melt your butter.
- Add the melted butter to the crumb and mix until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an un-greased 23cm/9-inch fluted tart tin with a loose base. Refrigerate whilst preparing the filling.
- Place the strawberries onto the bottom of the crust.
- Place the chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30 second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture on top of the strawberries.
- Refrigerate until firm - about 2 hours.