This White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is a wonderful, festive fudge recipe that is super easy to make with no candy thermometer required!
I love this time of year because it’s perfectly acceptable to make Christmas treats every single day.
This 4 Ingredient White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge is not only delicious, but so fun and EASY to make with your kids! Just throw in the white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk into a bowl and microwave it, then stir in some peppermint extract and add some crushed candies. It doesn’t get much easier than that and the results are pure bliss.
The peppermint candies add a lot of minty flavor to the fudge, but if you want a little extra, add some peppermint extract to the mixture. The result is a delicious and festive White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge that couldn’t be any easier to make! The hardest part is waiting for it to get firm in the refrigerator.
- 2½ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line a 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper, leaving 2 inches hanging over each side.
- In a large bowl place the white chocolate chips and condensed milk. Melt in the microwave, stirring every 1 minute intervals. When melted, stir in the peppermint extract.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and sprinkle the candies over the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours to overnight.
- Cut into small squares and serve!