Peppermint White Hot Chocolate. This warm, comforting drink is EASY to make and perfect for Christmas time!
Peppermint and chocolate were just meant to go together. Especially when it’s white chocolate and topped with whipped cream and crushed candy canes to top it off.
This Peppermint White Hot Chocolate is perfect for curling up with by the tree, after a long day, and relaxing while listening to Christmas songs. Nothing is better than sitting in a dim room lit by Christmas lights. Unless you’re sitting there with this drink.
- 4 cups of milk of your choice
- 100g. white chocolate, chopped into small pieces (or white chocolate chips)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- optional toppings: whipped cream, crushed peppermints/candy canes or even marshmallows
- Place all ingredients into a pot and heat over medium heat. Stir while the hot chocolate melts.
- Once the pot begins to simmer reduce heat to low, do not bring to a boil.
- Continue stirring until all chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat, and serve hot. Enjoy.
- Top with Whipped Cream and Crushed Candy Canes.