These Blueberry & Banana Muffins are Absolutely Delicious, and most important: Kid friendly.
They are so are soft and fluffy, and filled with bursting delicious summer blueberries. I may just have to go make some more.
These make an delicious surprise for breakfast or snack time. Sometimes I also make 2 batches and put some in the freezer for a rainy day.
I hope you can try these delicious banana blueberry muffins at home. They really are a must try. If You do please upload a picture on Facebook on my page by clicking HERE
- ½ cup Butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 Very ripe mashed bananas
- 21/2 cups Gluten Free Self Raising flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 cup Blueberries
- Demerara Sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 180*C fan/350*F/Gas 4.
- In a mixer, cream together butter and sugar until creamy.
- Add in the eggs, and the bananas.
- Beat until mixed well.
- In another bowl mix together flour and baking soda.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the mixer.
- Fold in the blueberries by hand.
- Fill a paper lined muffin pan, Sprinkle the tops with some Demerara Sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.