Yes its true you can make peanut butter cookies with just 3 ingredients. No flour needed just peanut butter, sugar and an egg.
I do like to add a bit of vanilla to mine but I promise they work and taste just as good with out the vanilla so I keep it optional.
These cookies are crisp on the outside with a yummy soft chewy center.
The recipe does make a good amount of cookies depending on how big or small you make them.
I made mine just a bit smaller than any other kind of cookie.These cookies are so handy to make, they are so easy and it only takes like 2 minutes to prepare the dough.
- 1 cup Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 egg
- ½tsp vanilla extract, optional
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream the peanut butter and sugar together then add the egg and vanilla. Mix until a dough forms.
- Roll balls of the dough with your hands then place them on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Flatten with a spoon or do the traditional criss cross pattern with a fork.
- Bake at 325*F/160*C fan/Gas mark 3 for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Leave on the tray to cool completely before removing.