Here is a super easy and delicious recipe that only takes 2 ingredients! How cool is that? I bet ya never knew you could make fudge with frosting and white chocolate!
The best thing is its super easy and safe for the kids to make. They will love making this and they will especially love cleaning that bowl at the end.
- 1 (16 oz) can of Vanilla frosting. I used Betty Crocker
- 12 oz white chocolate
- Line a 9×9 pan with parchment or cling film.
- Over a double boiler, or in the microwave, melt your white chocolate.
- Remove from heat once melted and stir in your vanilla frosting.
- Spread in your prepared pan and place in fridge to set for 30 minutes.
- Cut into small squares to serve.