These Gluten Free Rocky Road Bars are really simple to make and perfect if you’re a fan of Marshmallows.
Made with milk chocolate, mini marshmallows, Digestive biscuits and glace cherries, these Gluten Free Rocky Road Bars are a sweet treat that the whole family can enjoy.
The ideal treat to take on a picnic or a walk, or even stick a few in your lunchbox for a quick burst of energy. Plus, it can be made days in advance.
- 400g Gluten Free Milk Chocolate
- 200g Gluten Free Digestive Biscuits, Broken into pieces
- 200g Mini Marshmallows
- 100g Glace Cherries, Chopped
- Foil a 16x26cm tray. Leaving bits stick up at the sides so it will be easy to lift out.
- Place the chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Cook on medium power in 30 second intervals, stirring until melted and smooth
- Stir in the biscuits, marshmallows and cherries. Coating well with the chocolate.
- Spoon into the tray, spreading evenly.
- Chill for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Cut into squares and store in a airtight container.