I recently made some homemade gummy candies. They were super simple and so fun to make. They tasted just like regular gummies that you can buy.
You can make any flavor, since they are made with Jelly. I made mine with Strawberry flavor.
You can buy molds almost anywhere. I just used my ice cube tray as they are like gem shapes, that is why i called mine jelly gems.
These are super easy and only requires three ingredients.
These jelly gems are so fun to make as well as eat.
Author: Laura Blaine
- 36g Unflavored Gelatin.
- 1 pack of jelly or jello of the flavor of your choice.
- ½ Cup hot water
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl.
- heat in the microwave or in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Heat until bubbles form and remove from heat. Be careful this will be very hot.
- Leave for about a minute or 2 then pour into molds.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes then pop them out of the tray and enjoy.