Gluten free Flourless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Laura Blaine
Serves: 16 Cookies
- 1 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup Gluten Free Rolled Oat
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180*C Fan
- Prepare your tin by lining it with baking parchment. i use a bit of oil under it to help the paper stick.
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Mix in the oats and bicarbonate soda with a wooden spoon, then gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Roll cookies into 2 inch dough balls and place onto cookie sheet 2 inches apart, then flatten the top of the cookie with your hand a little.
- Bake cookies for 9-11 minutes and remove when edges barely begin to turn a golden brown. The cookies may look a little underdone, but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven. Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheet then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.