This banana bread recipe is so moist and absolutely the most delicious bread you will ever taste.
After making many many loaves over the years I’d have to say this is the best Banana Bread Recipe! It’s easy, so tender, perfectly moist, it’s packed with banana flavour and it has a delicious sweetness. It’s a recipe you’ll use time and time again, everyone always loves it!
Lately I have been making a Loaf every few weeks for my Grandad. It really makes his day.
When he hears me say I’m going to bake some banana bread and bring it down,” all I see is a full-grown man’s eyes light up like a kid’s on Christmas morning.
- 10oz/280g Gluten free Self raising flour
- 5oz/140g light brown sugar
- 7oz/200g Butter
- 3 Eggs
- 4 Bananas
- 1tsp Cinnamon
- 1tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas 4.
- Mix the butter and sugar together till light and fluffy.
- In another Bowl Mash the Bananas with a fork then add them to the mixture.
- Beat in the eggs, then mix in the flour, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Pour mixture into a well greased loaf tin.
- Bake for about 1 hour or until a knife comes out clean.
- When baked leave to cool.
Helpful Equipment you may wish to buy for this Recipe
Love Banana Bread? Then you should try…..