If there’s one thing I love, it’s Nutella. I would eat the stuff from the jar.
These brownies only need three ingredients, five minutes, and a glass of milk or scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or nothing at all they are perfect on their own!
These incredible brownies have a fudgy yet cakey texture, with that delicious creamy Nutella flavour.
I have been making these brownies a lot since i found the recipe, obviously because they are super easy, super quick to make and duh,, they are yummy. I do not think i will ever go back to another recipe again.
- 1 (13 oz.) jar of Nutella
- ½ c. Gluten free all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas mark 4
- Combine all ingredients and mix together until well combined.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 28 x 18 x 5 cm Brownie tin.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with only a few fudgy crumbs.
- Cool and cut into bars.