These are so Delicious as a snack, for breakfast, or with a cup of tea.
They are so moist and great for getting apples in to the little ones.
I love these as the are handy for lunch boxes, picnics or take one or two out with you for an on the go snack for yourself of the kids.
Gluten free Apple Muffins
Author: Laura Blaine
- 8oz/225g Soft Margarine
- 7oz/215g Caster Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Apple Juice
- 12oz/300g Gluten free Self Raising Flour
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Cooking Apple, (peeled and chopped)
- Half tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas 4.
- Prepare a muffin tin with muffin cases.
- Mix the margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs and the apple juice.
- Add the flour and cinnamon. Mix until well combined.
- Stir in the chopped apple.
- Pour mixture into the muffin cases and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when firm to touch and nice in colour.