This Recipe is so easy to make. Its also great fun to make with the kids, they really enjoy it.
These cookies are made from rice flour so they are so light on the stomach. I had my batch of these cookies gone within minutes. They are so moist and delicious.
- 125g/4oz Butter
- 100g/3 in a half oz Caster Sugar
- 75g/3oz Brown muscavado Sugar
- 140g/5oz Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Baking powder
- 170g/6oz Rice Flour
- 1tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180*C/350*F/Gas 4.
- Mix together the butter and sugars until Fluffy.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder until well combined.
- Place dollops on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven when they are just starting to brown around the sides. They wont seem done but they will continue to cook as the are cooling.
- Gluten free Apple Crumble Cake Bars
- Gluten free Chocolate Orange Brownies