This Strawberry Cheesecake is great fun to make with kids by making them into individual cheese cakes using paper cases. By making them that way they are great for party’s and i promise you they will be a big hit.
Gluten free Strawberry Cheesecake
Author: Laura Blaine
- 200g Cream cheese
- 250g Strawberry yogurt
- 1 pack of strawberry jelly
- 2tbsp caster sugar
- 200g Gluten free Digestive Biscuits
- 4 to 5oz off butter
- Firstly brake up all the biscuits.
- Melt the butter and add to broken biscuits.
- Push the biscuit mixture into a cake tin and cool in a fridge while you make your cream cheese mixture.
- Empty out the cream cheese into a mixing bowl. Stir until soft.
- Add the caster sugar, mix well.
- Put all the jelly into a jug and melt it in a microwave until melted with no lumps. DO NOT ADD WATER.
- Next add the melted jelly to the cream cheese mixture and stir well.
- Then stir in the yogurt.
- Pour the mixture on top of the broken biscuit base.
- Cool in the fridge for about 2 hours until set.
- Top with whipped cream and strawberries if you wish.