These Gluten Free Chocolate and Hazelnut Granola Bars are a must try.
A granola bar that stays together and doesn’t need to be baked?? IT’S TRUE!!! Soft and chewy but holds together perfectly! Cocoa flavor throughout with a nice little crunch from some delicious chopped hazelnuts!
They taste an awful lot like Nutella but the recipe doesn’t even call for Nutella. Instead they get there delicious chocolate-hazelnut goodness from of course chocolate chips, cocoa powder and chopped hazelnuts.
- 1½ cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Dates, pitted and pureed
- ¼ cup Honey
- 1-2 tsp Cocoa Powder
- ½ cup Hazelnuts, chopped
- ½ cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Gently toast oats on a baking sheet until they become fragrant, between 3-5 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Press well into a parchment lined baking dish.
- Freeze for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into bars.