These Gluten Free Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups make a tasty, easy and healthy on the go breakfast. They are moist and not too sweet and contain no flour.
Sweetened only with the natural sugars in the bananas, these Baked Blueberry Oatmeal Cups are a healthy way to start your day.
Blueberries and bananas are very healthy fruits. Sweet treat in muffin shape, perfect for every occasion and when you try to make these healthy cups, you will make it again and again. This is my first time I made this blueberry and banana combination and I am thrilled.
I love the individual portion sizes. They are super cute and make the perfect grab and go breakfast. I have also kept a batch in my freezer at times I can pop them in the microwave for 30 seconds for an easy and healthy breakfast.
- 1 cup Mashed Banana
- 1 cup Gluten Free Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 425*F/220*C/ Gas 7. Spray a large muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Mash banana until smooth.
- Add banana, oats, beaten egg, baking powder and vanilla to a bowl.
- Stir until just combined.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Using a large spring-release scoop fill muffin tins with batter. I fill to the top, these muffins do not rise very much.
- Bake at 425*F/220*C/ Gas 7 for 5 minutes, then decrease oven temperature to 375*F/190*C/ Gas 5 and continue baking for 12 more minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool slightly in muffin tin a few minutes. Removing them while hot will likely cause the muffins to break apart as they are very moist.