Homemade Easter candy really doesn’t get easier than this. It’s so simple. Using only 3 ingredients and approximately 5 minutes of your time. You can whip up this Gluten Free Jelly Bean Bark.
With all these Easter treats around the stores, it’s hard to wait for the Easter Bunny to come. So start whipping something up now, with this yummy chocolate treat you won’t go wrong.
The thing I love most about This Jelly bean Bark is that it looks so pretty with all the yummy colours and it is super easy to make.
Some of you may wonder if jelly beans are gluten free, the answer is YES most are. For this recipe, I used ones bought at my local Lidl store which say they are gluten free on the packet. Other companies I know are gluten free are Jelly Belly and The Jelly Bean Factory, Just be sure to check the label.
- As many Jelly Beans as you want
- 200g White chocolate
- Prepare a cookie sheet and line it with aluminium foil.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted, cool for just a few minutes.
- Pour the chocolate onto the prepared lined tray.
- Sprinkle over the jelly beans and sprinkles.
- Place in the fridge to chill, mine only took about 40 minutes.
- Cut or break into chunks and serve.