So what you all think of this combination. Peanut butter and chocolate are great together but have you tried peanut butter and Nutella. If not you have to try these.
These are amazing, first, you get that yummy peanut butter cookie and then the oozing Nutella spread. Mmm yum right.
Gluten Free Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
A delicious combination, Nutella and Peanut Butter
Author: Laura Blaine
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 and ¼ cups Gluten free plain flour
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Stir in the peanut butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Slowly mix in the baking soda and flour. Chill the dough for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Take 1.5 tbsp scoop of the chilled dough and split in half.
- Flatten 1 half of the dough just a little and put a dollop of Nutella on top. Place the other half of the dough on top and seal down the sides so that the Nutella is all stuffed inside.
- Repeat with the rest of the dough. Bake for 9 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack.