Okay so i heard you can make pancakes with just eggs and bananas, i wasn’t sure at first i thought it would turn out like a banana flavored omelette. I was wrong, they have the same texture as a proper floured pancake.
They taste great. Bananas and blueberries go so well together.
I cant wait to experiment with these by changing the blueberries to chocolate chips or maybe even different fruit like strawberries, yum.
These are amazing. They are low in fat and guaranteed gluten free.
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Banana
- Maple or golden syrup for serving
- Cooking spray or butter for frying
- Peel and slice the bananas
- Mash the bananas and add the eggs.
- Mix until fully combined.
- Heat a non stick frying pan on medium heat.
- Spray with cooking spray or just use butter.
- Fill a ¼ sized measuring cup with the pancake batter.
- Pour measuring cup onto heated pan. Add a few blueberries
- Cook each side until lightly brown.