I just love these pork chops. I make them quite often even though am not a big fan of pork. But these are just yummy. The first time I made them my partner could not stop saying these are so nice, you better make these again. He just loved them and believe me he is a very fussy eater.
In the ingredients you see i have wrote 1/2tsp of chilli powder but you can adapt the amount to what your taste buds desire. I like mine spicy so I add quite a bit but i think the 1/2tsp is a perfect amount for a good kick that is not too hot.
- 4 pork loin chops, ½-inch thick
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ teaspoon Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Gluten free Plain flour
- 2 tbsp oil
- Mix up the salt, pepper, chilli powder and the flour in a bowl flat enough for dipping the chops in.
- Dip the pork chops in the mixture on both sides.
- In your frying pan, brown chops lightly on both sides in hot oil.
- Lower heat and cook until done, about 20 minutes.