I find It so annoying that potato Wedges are not Gluten free because I just love them. Although some brands do have them now like green aisle, they have gluten free wedges. Nothing beats making them at home though.
Here is my Gluten free homemade recipe for them and they are great. I use Chilli Powder and Parsley but you can change it to any spice or herb you like. Paprika and rosemary Make lovely wedges. Also if you want add more or less Chilli to your liking.
Gluten Free Homemade Potato Wedges
Nothing beats some delicious Homemade gluten free potato wedges
Author: Laura Blaine
Serves: Serves 4
- 4-6 large white potatoes
- 2 tbsp gluten free plain flour
- 1-2 tsp of Chilli powder
- 1 tsp of Parsley
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil (add a couple more if it isn't quite wet enough).
- Preheat the oven to 200* (fan 190*) and chop the potatoes into rough wedges. You can keep the skins on or remove it if you like. (I removed them)
- Add the potatoes to a large mixing bowl and add the flour, Chilli, Parsley, Garlic and oil. Mix it all together really well until the potatoes are all coated in the paste.
- Brush a baking tray with a bit more oil, tip the potatoes on (not overlapping).
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until they are nice and crispy. You can sprinkle them salt when they come out if you like.