I just love this recipe. Its delicious, handy to make if you want a treat and don’t feel guilty eating a whole batch of cookies.
It is also great for kids as its safe enough for them to cook because its cooked in the microwave.
My son loves helping me bake it and he really enjoys eating it.
I also think its great if your busy and the kids are annoying you, all you need is to bake a cookie. It only takes 2 minutes of your time and its ready.
No need to take the cookie out of its bowl either, just grab a spoon and enjoy.
- 1tbsp Butter
- 1tbsp Sugar
- 1tbsp Brown sugar
- Pinch Vanilla
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 3tbsp Gluten free Flour (Rice Flour will also work if you want a lighter option)
- 1½tbsp Chocolate chips
- Mix Butter and sugars together in an ordinary bowl until fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolk and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Fold in the flour and then the chocolate chips.
- Cook in a microwave for approx 1 minute, just keep checking it after 45 seconds., because of wattage. My Microwave is 800 watt and it was cooked at 1 minute.
- I topped mine with a scoop of nutella because its just so Yummy and I love the stuff.
- You can eat it on its own or with ice cream, cream, chocolate sauce, or toffee sauce. It goes with almost anything.