Gluten Free Pickle & Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich. This is the best sandwich ever with loads of crispy bacon, gooey cheese and crunchy pickles. If you’ve never had a grilled cheese with pickles before, you’re missing out.
This sandwich is a deliciously yummy, cheesy goodness for kids and adults alike!!
Also don’t worry, the pickles don’t get soft, they don’t cook long enough so they still hold that good yummy crunch you’re looking for and the cheese melts and holds them in place and they’ll taste just as great!
I use cheddar and a bit of mozzarella in this sandwich but you can use any kind of cheese you like.
- 1½ slices bacon
- 2 slices Gluten Free Bread
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large pickle
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 oz mozzarella cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook bacon in a pan until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Remove most of the bacon grease from the pan. Butter each slice of bread.
- Place bread butter side down.
- Top with cheddar cheese, pickles, mozzarella, bacon, and cheddar cheese, then the salt and pepper.
- Top with second slice of bread, butter side out.
- Cook over medium low heat flipping halfway until bread is lightly toasted and cheese is melted.