This Recipe is sponsored by RisoGallo Gluten Free Spaghetti
A delicious gluten-free PASTA made from rice, corn and buckwheat with the traditional high quality, texture and consistency of the typical Italian (wheat) Pasta but more digestible. It is source of vegetable proteins, mineral salts and vitamins.
The 3 grains pasta is produced in an Italian certified factory dedicated to the production of gluten free products, using 60% Rice Flour, 30% Maize Flour and 10% Buckwheat Flour.
I Love pasta! I mean, who doesn’t?! It can be made into so many different recipes, from salads to main courses, and is always delicious! I mean, yes, they have carbs, but this girl needs them in her life because I cook with them all the time. In fact, now that I think about it, we usually have pasta at least twice a week.
What I like about this dish is that it is full of flavour, it is very much like an Alfredo but lighter and it was very simple to make gluten free, which I love. This is a one-pot pasta recipe. The one-pot aspect actually helps the noodles soak up all that amazing flavour, giving you that light cream sauce coating the noodles in all its Garlic Parmesan glory.
If you like pasta dishes I would definitely try this one out. It’s super cheesy and has just the right touch of garlic and other spices making it another “go-to” dinner recipe!
- 2tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2tbsp butter
- ¼tsp salt
- ½tsp pepper
- 3 cups chicken stock
- ½ pound gluten free Riso Gallo Spaghetti
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 4 slices cooked bacon, chopped, (optional)
- In a pot, bring the olive oil to medium-low heat. Add the garlic and stir, allowing it to cook for 1-2 minutes. Mix in the butter until melted. Add the salt, pepper and chicken stock. Raise the heat to high and let it come to a boil.
- Once it is at a rolling boil, add the spaghetti and cook for as long as the box’s directions indicate.
- Once the pasta is tender, stir in the cream.
- Reduce the stove to medium heat and mix in the parmesan until completely melted. Turn off the heat and serve topped with sliced cooked bacon.