Toast is such a basic food that it often isn’t even thought about in terms of being something that one would crave. The secret to desirable toast is all in the topping combination. Today I want to share with you this Gluten Free Almond Butter, Banana & Chia Seed Toast for ultimate toast topping combination.
I decided to go with almond butter for this instead,I know that there are a lot of you out there with nut allergies, if this is so then use Sun butter.
This is a great breakfast or even a nice snack option that will help you get through your day. The almond butter, banana, and chia seeds work well together to fill you up and keep your stomach full and your mind fueled.
It’s really rather filling. Once those chia seeds go to work and start expanding, you’ll get that wonderful boost of energy and a perfectly satisfied tummy.
- 1 Slice Gluten Free Whole Grain Bread.
- 1 Tbsp. Almond Butter
- ½ Medium Banana, Sliced
- ½ Tsp. Chia Seeds
- To serve sliced Strawberrys
- Mable Syrup (Optional)
- Toast the bread and spread the Almond butter over the top.
- Place banana slices over the Almond butter and top it off with chia seeds.
- Serve with sliced strawberries.
- For optional sweetness drizzle with mable syrup.
- Serve right away and enjoy!