Healthy strawberry & banana popsicles made with only 3 ingredients.
We’re already dreaming of warm Summer Days where popsicles are on the menu. As a mom, you can feel good about serving up these healthy three ingredient strawberry popsicles, because they’re healthy! No food dyes or artificial sweeteners here, just fresh fruit and fruit juice to help sweeten up these yummy treats.
All fresh fruit popsicles are hard to find. The majority of store bought popsicles are laden with high fructose corn syrup and artificial sweeteners. If you are looking for an easy wholesome treat for your kiddos, then this recipe is for you. It has only three ingredients and takes just 5 minutes of prep time. Yup! Only 5 minutes, I promise!
These Strawberry Banana popsicles are made with ripe bananas, strawberries and orange or pineapple juice, which ever you prefer. That is all! No sneaky ingredients! Only fresh and natural ingredients! Plus, it is full of flavor and anti-oxidants.
- 1 large ripe banana
- 12 large strawberries
- ½ cup orange juice or pineapple juice
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender on high speed until smooth, about 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. If your popsicle mold has slots for sticks, you can insert them before freezing - if not, freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle sticks in the middle.
- Freeze for 6 hours or overnight - overnight is recommended for easy removal.
- Run popsicle molds under warm water to easily remove. Enjoy!