4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. A one-bowl recipe for super easy to make peanut butter cookies packed with coconut and oats! Gluten Free, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain and Refined Sugar-Free. These can also be Vegan if you replace the honey with maple syrup.
These simple 4 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Coconut Oat Cookies can be thrown together in minutes. Use all natural/organic ingredients, if you prefer, for a healthier version! Either way they are simple are delicious.
So I know how much y’all love all the cookie recipes here on Laura’s Gluten Free Kitchen, and how much y’all love getting your no bake on. I firmly believe that no bake recipes should be at least 4 times easier than a bake recipe.
In my world, these are the perfect treat for my little one. Full of fiber and protein, plus the honey and coconut makes them sweet and delicious.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup honey or maple syrup for vegans
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter and honey or maple syrup. Whisk together until well mixed.
- Heat in 20-second increments in the microwave until warm and fragrant, and the mixture begins to dry out. Whisk in between heating increments.
- Add oats and coconut to the peanut butter mixture. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined and thickened.
- Using a 2-tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop and drop balls of cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheet, evenly spaced apart. Using a fork, flatten cookies to desired thickness.
- Chill in the freezer for 15-25 mins, until firm. Enjoy!