This Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread only takes a few minutes to prep and is baked in less than an hour. Enjoy it warm with butter for the ultimate treat!
What’s better than banana bread? Chocolate chip banana bread! Awesome texture, sweet banana flavor and chocolate chips throughout – you need a slice of this yumminess ASAP!
Got some overripe bananas laying around? Here’s a perfect use for them, make this chocolate chip banana bread! It is so good that you’ll want to hide some bananas and have them turn brown just to have an excuse to make this banana bread over and over again!
This chocolate chip banana bread is awesome for breakfast, for dessert and for a snack! Actually, it probably won’t even make it till breakfast time, it disappears too fast!
- 3 ripe Bananas
- ⅓ cup Melted butter
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1½ cups Gluten free Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350*F/180*C/Gas 4. Spray a 8"x5" (or similar size) loaf pan with baking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas until completely smooth. Stir in the melted butter until smooth.
- Add the sugar, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and flour and stir until the batter is thick and combined. Fold in the chocolate chips then pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Slice and enjoy!