These Gluten free Apricot Coconut Energy Bites are 4 ingredient energy bites that make the perfect healthy snack after a workout or any time of day!
These are so healthy and delicious, and they couldn’t be simpler to make! You need only 4 ingredients and about 15 minutes.
These little bites are raw, paleo, gluten free, and dairy free, they can easily be vegan if you omit the honey too, so they fit almost any dietary restrictions. They’re mildly sweet with a nutty, oat-y flavor, with coconut for texture and even more flavor. I love this flavor combination, and believe me, these little bites are addicting.
They are extremely easy to make, and take just 15 minutes with the help of a food processor, no baking required. And the best thing about these bites is that kids love them. So you can satisfy their craving for sweets while feeling good about the nutrition you are providing.
- 1 Cup Dried Apricots
- ½ Cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- ½ Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1 tbsp Honey
- 3 tbsp Desiccated Coconut for Rolling
- Pulse all the ingredients in a food processor until all comes together and a ball is formed.
- Take small amounts of the mixture and form them into a ball. Use a little water on your hands to prevent too much sticking.
- Roll each ball into the coconut to coat.
- Place each on a lined baking sheet and set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.