This delicious Gluten Free Smoked Sausage Hash Potatoes are ready in less than 50 minutes! A flavorful mix of hearty smoked sausage and crispy potatoes. This dish is perfect for any meal of the day.
There’s nothing I love more than a delicious dinner full of flavor that’s quick and easy to prepare.
Smoked Sausage!! It’s delicious and it’s also a very versatile ingredient to have in your refrigerator or freezer. It comes in very useful and means that you will always have a delicious and quick, if simple, meal ready to hand when you want it.
There’s nothing fancy or difficult about this dish, and that’s part of the reason I love it so much! It just brings together all the ingredients that work so well with each other, Potatoes, Cheese, and Smoked Sausage. The result is a tempting, tasty hash perfect for any time of the day.
- 1 Smoked Sausage Sliced
- 1 Onion, peeled and chopped
- 5 large potatoes, peeled and chopped into ½ inch cubes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 2 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F./200°C Fan/Gas 6.
- Line a large baking tray and spray with cooking spray.
- Put the sausage slices, onions, and potatoes into a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, paprika and dried thyme. Toss together and pour on to the baking tray.
- Place into the preheated oven and roast for 45 minutes to an hour, stirring half way through, until the potatoes are golden brown and tender.
- Scatter the cheese over top, and put back into the oven a few minutes to melt the cheese.