This Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola is made with just 4 ingredients, in only 10 minutes of prep time. It’s crisp and lightly sweetened, with just the right amount of peanut butter flavor.
You’re gonna love this granola. It can pass for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert. You only need 4 ingredients and 10 minutes of prep time to make amazing, crunchy peanut butter granola.
While this granola bakes, it will fill your house with the most delicious peanut butter aroma. It will be hard to resist eating spoonful after spoonful as soon as the pan comes out of the oven! The flavor is great right away, but if you wait, the granola will crisp up as it cools.
This crispy, crunchy peanut butter granola is delicious by the handful, I usually enjoy mine with a sliced banana, chocolate chips and a splash of milk. Peanut Butter, Banana and Chocolate has to be the best combinations in the world.
Why not try adding your own favorites, like roasted peanuts or peanut butter chips?
- 4tbsp Creamy Peanut Butter
- 4tbsp Honey
- 2tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Cups Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 325*F/160*C.
- Spray cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray or grease with coconut oil like I did. Set aside. Combine peanut butter and honey in a bowl and microwave until peanut butter melts (approximately 20 seconds). Stir.
- Stir cinnamon into peanut butter and honey mixture. Add oats and stir until oats are completely covered in peanut butter mixture. Spread out oat mixture onto prepared cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes (Stirring half way) until granola is slightly browned.
- Let cool until granola is crunchy.