Nothing quite hits the spot like these warm from the oven Gluten Free Chocolate Chip peanut butter cookies oozing with chocolate chips.
This recipe combines three of our favorite things, chocolate chips, peanut butter and cookies! Make them for your kids, make them for a party, or make them just because you want a sweet and delicious treat.
You can make these with just peanut butter, but I like chocolate chips in my cookies, and who doesn’t like the Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip combination. Though I will say the chocolate chips took away a bit from the peanut butter flavour, so if you really want a peanut butter cookie, I’d halve the amount of chocolate chips or leave them out entirely.
These cookies have lightly crunchy golden brown edges with a soft and chewy center.
- ⅔ cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 100g Unsalted Butter, softened
- 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1tsp Baking soda
- 1⅓ cups packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Large Egg, beaten
- ¾ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375*F/190*C/ Gas 5.
- Lightly coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour and baking soda in a small bowl, set aside.
- With a spoon, mix butter, peanut butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Add egg and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Add flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir.
- Roll dough into 1-inch balls and bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes.