This delicious and healthy 2 ingredient Banana & Coconut Cookies recipe everyone can enjoy, which are gluten-free, vegan, diabetes-friendly, low sugar, low carb, and nut-free.
If you like coconut and bananas, then these are The Healthiest And Easiest 2 Ingredient Cookies You Will Ever Make.
These cookies were the most stress-free baking experience of my life. A banana and some desiccated coconut, and I am enjoying amazing cookies. They are just perfect for breakfast or a snack. No artificial ingredients, no sugar, no mess. I am in love with these little cookies.
For this recipe I used Organic Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut and together with my banana, the cookies came out naturally sweet. Make sure the banana is not too ripe or the cookies will not hold their shape. There is really no need for anything else: 2 ingredients but you get lots of flavor.
This recipe will make 8-9 small cookies. If you want to make more, just double the recipe. You can also keep them in a closed container at room temperature for a few days.
- 1 Banana
- ½ cup Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat oven to 300*F/160*C Fan.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash your banana with a fork then stir in your coconut until all combined.
- Shape them into little round cookies and place then on your cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden.