This Gluten Free Banana Parfait is my go-to make-ahead breakfast.
I was craving a Parfait just the other day and had some some bananas, yogurt and granola so I decided to make this quick 4-ingredient Gluten Free Banana Parfait.
I also love that these parfaits are packed with protein and fresh fruit that fills me up until lunch time or as a afternoon snack to get me through the rest of the day. And I love the granola which adds a nice extra crunch. I used my Homemade Gluten Free Peanut Butter Granola For this Recipe. Peanut Butter and Banana yes please!!
I prefer to use vanilla yogurt in this recipe, but since we all like different flavors, why not buy plain yogurt? Let everyone flavour their own themselves with vanilla bean paste/extract, honey or jam.
- 1 cup of nonfat Natural Yogurt
- 2 tbsps of Gluten Free Granola
- 1 Banana, peeled and sliced
- Honey for Drizzle
- In a serving glass or cup, (I used a Glass from a nutela jar), add the yogurt.
- Top yogurt with granola and banana slices, repeat until the glass is full.
- Drizzle with Honey