Make a Gluten Free Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Wreath by giving chocolate and pretzels the holiday treatment they deserve.
These were the perfect project to keep my wee man happily entertained for an hour or so. Its just so fun for the little ones and it will get them in the Christmas spirit too. Just blast on those Christmas tunes and get going. All you need is some Gluten free mini Pretzels, Melted Chocolate and some festive sweets and sprinkles.
7 pretzels are dipped in melted chocolate then laid out in the bottom row, another 7 are dipped and laid on top. Then sprinkle some Christmas sprinkles on the wreath before it dries. I used red Sprinkles and Green and Red M&Ms
Each wreath took 14 pretzels. I used 7 on the bottom and another 7 on top because my Pretzels were quite small. Use less if you want or more for a big Wreath.
- Chocolate of your choice
- Festive sprinkles
- Melt chocolate at 20 second intervals in microwave, stir in between each heating
- Lay out the desired number of pretzels onto Parchment paper in a circle
- Dip one pretzel about ⅓ way into melted chocolate at a time, replacing it back to it's spot on the circle.
- Use the same number of pretzels for the second row as the first and dip each pretzel ⅓ way into the melted chocolate and lay it over the first layer.
- Apply sprinkles and M&Ms while melted chocolate is still soft.
- Place tray with Parchment paper and wreath in refrigerator for about 10 minutes or until chocolate is set.