You all have probably learned that i just love baking cookies. I make cookies nearly every week. Whats great is its one thing my wee boy loves to do. He loves doing all the mixing, of course i cant leave his side while hes doing the mixing cause once look back at him i always find half the mix gone.
Well this cookie recipe is a new one of mine. I was just having a wee peek at my baking ingredients and found that some was almost to the expiry date so i thought i would use them up. So i came up with this delicious cookie, it really is great and by great i mean be careful you may just eat every cookie great.
When they were done i had my wee boy try one before i did. He took his first bite and i was asking him if they were good, the only reply i got was a yum num num num num as he walked away. Then i tried one and yea i agreed with him, they were pretty good. This will become a favorite for us now and i cant wait to try them with white chocolate chips and cranberries.
- 1 cup Margarine
- ½ cup Granulated sugar
- 1½ cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 - 2½ cups Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 2 cups Gluten Free Porridge Oats
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- Preheat your oven to 350*F/180*C fan/Gas mark 4.
- Prepare your cookie pan with parchment or grease proof paper.
- Cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Set aside.
- Mix flour, oats, coconut and the salt together in a separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon onto greased baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes.