Who remembers Curly Wurly Bars? I remember going down to the shop just to get a Curly Wurly.
A curly Wurly is a chewy caramel ladder, draped in delicious milk chocolate and the best thing is they are gluten free. Yay, us celiacs get to eat that yummy twirly goodness.
In this recipe i have used a 2 ingredient chocolate fudge recipe that i have seen all over the internet that only requires chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. I know right, that sounds fool proof, well your right anyone could make this fudge and it is worth it. Its so creamy and chocolaty.
When the fudge was made i just tossed over chopped Curly Wurly bars.
Its so good and a great wee treat for the kids, it would also be great during the Christmas holidays or for a dinosaur themed birthday party as i thought it looked kinda like dinosaur bones through the fudge.
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Curly Wurly Chocolate Bars
- Line a brownie dish with some foil. You can spray it with cooking spray too but i managed without it.
- Chop up your Curly Wurlys using a sharp knife. Make make chunks or small chunks watever you prefair.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, stir chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk together and microwave in 30 second increments until smooth and completely melted.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan spreading it out evenly.
- Press the Curly Wurlys over the top. Bring to room temperature before refrigerating. Once it's solid, remove from the pan using the foil and cut into squares.