Just the last day I was trying to make cookies. Put one batch on and they were taking forever, so of course I touched one and guess what?? Ice cold, my oven was letting out cold air, so yea its broke. Awk.. now I have to wait for the repair man to come fix it.
Just today I was thinking there’s loads I can make that doesn’t require an oven. Cheese cakes, pies, mug cakes but its shopping day so I didn’t have much ingredients in the house so I looked through my cupboard to see what I could whip up. Then I seen Nutella. Oooo, I love that stuff, well I thought I will make a yummy good oul Nutella mug cake, it only requires a microwave and 5 minutes of my time.
It was so good, me and my son had it with ice cream with a spoon each and watched Ponyo which is one of his favorite movies.
- 2tbsp Gluten free flour
- 1½tbsp Cocoa Powder
- ¼tsp gluten free baking powder
- pinch salt
- 1 egg
- 1tbsp caster sugar
- 2tbsp nutella
- In a mug, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat in egg, sugar and nutella with a fork until very well mixed.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute, or until risen and center is set.
- Let cool slightly before digging in.
- Serve with Icecream.